honor 9 is the successor to the Honor 8, The Honor 9 features quite a few upgrades, including 12MP and 20MP dual rear cameras, the octa-core Kirin 960 processor, and 6GB on RAM on the top variant, while keeping the Honor 8’s beautiful metal and glass body intact.
Advance feature of honour 9 :
- The Honor 9 sports a 5.15-inch 1080p display with 2.5D curved glass on top. The device is powered by the octa-core Kirin 960 SoC, which is coupled with the Mali G71 GPU under the hood.
- the smartphone is available in 4GB/6GB RAM options with 64GB/128GB internal storage.
- The device runs Android 7.0 Nougat with the EMUI 5.0 interface.
- At the rear, the Honor 9 gets a 12MP and 20MP dual camera setup; the cameras come with phase detection autofocus, a dual tone LED flash, 4K video recording capability.the 20MP secondary rear camera uses a monochrome sensor for enhanced detail in low-light conditions, while the primary 12MP camera uses a standard RGB sensor. The device features an 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture.
- Under the hood, there’s a 3200mAh battery with support for fast charging.
- In terms of connectivity, the Honor 9 has 4G VoLTE support, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, and a 3.5mm audio jack.
Price : the variant with 6GB RAM and 64GB storage will retail for 2699 yuan ($400). The top-end model, with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage, will retail for 2999 yuan ($440). All of these variants will go on sale on June 16 in China in gold, blue, black, amber, and grey colour options. The device will be fierce competition for the newly announced Xiaomi Mi 6, Nubia Z17, and the upcoming OnePlus 5.