The top-of-the-range smartphone in the motorola Z-series is bound to carry flagship specifications along with support for Moto Mods.
After the launch of the Moto Z2 Play, the fans have been looking at Lenovo-led Motorola to unveil its flagship device as an answer to the slew of flagship devices from its competitors. And, it seems that Motorola was also thinking the same as its fans, as is evident from the latest AnTuTu leak about the upcoming Moto Z2 smartphone.
As expected from any flagship smartphone from 2017, the Moto Z2 carries powerful features major specifications are below :
- Snapdragon 835 clocked at 1.90GHz, 4GB of RAM,
- full HD 1440×2560 pixel display.
- 64GB of onboard storage.
- 12MP rear camera.
- 5MP front camera., thus ruling out the presence of a dual rear camera.
- The smartphone runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
- It also have water resistance capabilities and a USB Type-C port.
All these specifications have been spotted by the benchmarking site’s listing page dedicated to the Moto Z2. If these specifications turn out to be true, then the Moto Z2 could be a viable competitor in the battle of the flagship smartphones. The Z2 is speculated to be unveiled by Motorola on end of june. stay in touch with us, we will update you with more new features of this flagship smart phone.